Current vacancies are publicized in several ways. Employment information is available on our website. Jobs are posted on bulletin boards in each of the buildings and jobs may also typically be advertised in the Ponca City News, Stillwater NewsPress and/or Native American newspapers. This position requires that the individual perform a variety of duties including but not limited to clerical matter for a wide range of administrative and technical material. This will include general clerical duties, preparing correspondence, communications, computer operations, processing mail, travel arrangements, and other related necessary administrative duties.
American Web Loan
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Verify accuracy of all information provided on online application.
- Approve or reject loan application, or request additional information.
- Effectively communicate the Terms and Conditions of the loan to the customer in a timely fashion.
- Maintain the highest quality standards with minimum supervision.
- Maintain database on new and existing customers.
- Make outbound calls and receiving inbound calls.
- Process online applications for small loans.
- Understand the need to escalate customer calls when appropriate.
- Verify customer’s loan application via the phone.
- Handle all correspondence with customers using confidence, courtesy and professionalism to support the department’s vision of a customer centric call center.
- Exceed quality and productivity goals.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Email resumes to Recruiting@americanwebloan.com, or call 913-312-3301 for more information.