Current vacancies are publicized in several ways. Employment information is available on our website. Jobs are posted on bulletin boards in each of the buildings and jobs may also typically be advertised in the Ponca City News, Stillwater NewsPress and/or Native American newspapers. This position requires that the individual perform a variety of duties including but not limited to clerical matter for a wide range of administrative and technical material. This will include general clerical duties, preparing correspondence, communications, computer operations, processing mail, travel arrangements, and other related necessary administrative duties.
Human Resources Director
Otoe-Missouria Gaming Commission is hiring for Human Resources Director. Incumbent plans, directs, and coordinated human resources management activities of the Otoe-Missouria Gaming Commission to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee compensation benefits, recruitment, personnel policies and regulatory compliance. Assists in resolution of grievances, updates and assists in Commission Policy and Procedures Manual., oversees maintenance of HRIS and hard copy personnel records; represents the Commission in hearings/meetings and administers and implements goals and objectives of the HR Department
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Personnel Administration, preferred or related filed. Minimum of 3 years directly related experience in the areas of recruitments, employee relations, benefit, compensation and/or other human resources programs. The Otoe-Missouria Gaming Commission is an equal Opportunity Employer, Native American preference will be observed, Drug screening and background checks required.
Gaming Commission Application HERE
Please submit application/resume to:
Otoe-Missouria Gaming Commission
110 Paradise Drive, Suite A
Red Rock, OK 74651
Deadline 4:30 pm April 29
Full-time (6 openings)
Great Plains Lending
Great Plains Lending is current seeking Verification Specialists. This position is responsible for verifying the customer’s loan application via the phone and through email correspondence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Handle all correspondence with customers using confidence and courtesy while building professional rapport.
- Verify accuracy of all information provided on online application.
- Approve or reject loan application, or request additional information.
- Effectively communicate the Terms and Conditions of the loan to the customer in a timely fashion.
- Maintain the highest quality standards with minimum supervision.
- Maintain database on new and existing customers.
- Make outbound calls and receiving inbound calls.
- Process online applications for small loans.
- Understand the need to escalate customer calls when appropriate.
- Verify the customer’s loan application via the phone.
- Handle all correspondence with customers using confidence, courtesy and professionalism to support the department’s vision of a customer centric call center.
- Exceed quality and productivity goals.
- Adhere to established KPIs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience preferred, but not required
- The ability to communicate effectively is required
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com, or contact Staci Neuenschwander at (913) 312-3301.