JOB PLACEMENT & TRAINING PROGRAM
The Job Placement and Training Program are to assist Indian people to acquire the job skills necessary for full time satisfactory employment. These services may include testing, vocational counseling or guidance that will help participants make career choices relating personal assets to training options and the availability of jobs in the labor market.
- Completed Application
- Submit copy of CDIB/Tribal Membership
- Must live in our jurisdiction except Otoe Tribal Members.
- Must need training in order to obtain reasonable and satisfactory employment or is under employed and without additional training would result in extreme hardship for the participant, and is in need of financial assistance in order to obtain training.
- Submit program description/classes/courses
- Cost and Location of program.
Upon Completion of program: Must submit certificate or license, etc.
JOB PLACEMENT APPLICATION pdf