Extraordinary Direct Assistance
Financial assistance for unmet needs not covered by any other Tribal Assistance Program and only if members have exhausted all other resources. Examples: Mortgage or Rental payments; Utilities(Including Deposits); Medical/Dental costs; Child Care; Emergency automobile repair/tires; bereavement expenses; emergency travel expenses related to medical care, family illness, or funeral; cultural or ceremonial expenses; replacement of necessary appliances; and any other expenses approved by the Extraordinary Assistance Committee.
- Amount of Assistance: $250
- Eligibility time period: Once from January 1 to March 31; once from April 1 to June 30; once from July 1 to September 30; once from October 1 to December 31.
- Documentation Required: Please provide any documentation that will assist the committee with making an informed decision on your application.
- Payment will not be tendered or payable to applicant or beneficiary (no reimbursements).
- Assistance must directly benefit the applicant.