Job OpeningsIf you are interested in a posted job and meet the minimum qualifications, click on Forms link and complete the Employment Application, print and mail it to or deliver it to:
Otoe-Missouria Human Resources Office
8151 Highway 177
Red Rock, OK 74651
Construction Bid-Community Safe Room Project
The Otoe-Missouria Tribe of Indians will be accepting bids for community safe rooms. They must meet FEMA 361, FEMA 320 A&B, ICC 500, ADA compliance. The community safe rooms specifications must be signed off by engineer and drawings complete and detailed. Bid must have certificate for NSSA. There will be seven (7) community safe rooms for 28 people and one large complex to hold up to 240 people. A list of specifications can be picked up or downloaded from the Otoe-Missouria website under opportunities.
The Emergency Management/Safety Department is accepting applications for BIDS for the Community Safe Room Project. The bids will be open from September 26th and close at the Close of Business October 10th at 4:30 pm.
The safe room project will need the following for consideration:
- NSSA certificate
- Meet all ADA requirements
- Must be TERO compliant
- Meet Otoe-Missouria Tribal Building Codes, IBC, NFPA Life Safety, and NFPA Electrical Codes
- Meet FEMA P-361 Third Addition, Safe Rooms for Tornado and Hurricanes guidelines for construction
- Meet FEMA P-320 Taking shelter from a storm, building a safe room.
- Meet ICC 500 Standard design for the Design and Construction of Storm Shelters
- Designs and drawings for the safe rooms in bid application
- Must meet FEMA standards with hand wash stations, no water will be supplied
- Must meet FEMA standards for bathrooms, for sanitation pumping out
- Must meet FEMA standards for power
- Seven (7) must be able to hold 28 people or more
- A large complex to hold up to 240 people, (can be three large ones)
- Bids can be both steel frame construction and concrete.
Upon the decision, the Emergency Management/ Safety Department will notify the accepting bid only. No other notifications will be given out.
Thank you for your time and attention for this project.