HOW TO BECOME A FOSTER PARENT
You can help our future generations….Become a foster parent today!
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Can be single or married
- Pass background checks
- Pass a home study
- Meet and follow foster home standards
- Be willing to share your home and family values with foster children.
- Can be full-time or emergency foster home provider
- May be eligible to receive foster care subsidy and/or child care for foster children.
Foster parenting is not only a full-time job, it’s an honor. Native American foster homes are essential for our foster children and their future. Please consider making a positive impact on a child’s life by becoming a foster parent and family.