Role and Responsibilities
Act as oversight agent for management and patrons. Responsible for the review of all casino operations conducted under surveillance cameras including but not limited to irregular activities such as cheating or theft by either team members or patrons. Required to provide verbal and written reports of all violations and suspicious behavior to supervisor. Controls the release of information, respects confidentiality, and maintains complete confidentiality.
- Monitors all relevant activities of the Casino to ensure that all applicable laws, rules, regulations and controls of the organization, and the National Indian Gaming Commission (NIGC) and the Otoe-Missouria Gaming Commission (OMGC) are followed by operations personnel.
- Provides verbal and written reports of all violations and suspicious behavior to supervisor.
- Performs intermediate mathematical computations up to and including probability and statistics.
- Understands how to card count and learn basic strategy.
- Maintains the Departmental Shift Log(s) noting any unusual occurrences, incidents, equipment failures, safety issues, disputes, etc.
- Performs all duties in accordance with company core values, objectives of the Otoe-Missouria Tribe, internal policies and procedures, as well as applicable laws and gaming regulations, including but not limited to, the state-tribal compact, IGRA, MICS, OM TICS, the Bank Secrecy Act, Office of Foreign Asset Control, USA Patriot Act and Privacy Act.
- Maintains Chain of Command and completes all assigned work per shift supervisor and manager.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Individual must be at least 18 years of age
- Casino experience preferred but not required
- Intermediate mathematical computations (Statistics and probability) and basic accounting
- Computer literacy, typing, and Microsoft Office (Basic to intermediate)
- Multi-tasking, attention to detail, time management, and organization
- Judgment, decision making, critical thinking, and problem solving
- Team-work, self-motivating, and communication (oral and written)
Additional Notes :Must pass extensive background and drug screening prior to employment