OTOE-MISSOURIA TRIBE CELL TOWER CONSULTATION PROCEDURES
Please submit the following to begin the review process. No review will begin until all requirements have been met, at that time a TCNS Specialist will review the project, once the review is complete, the THPO will issue a comment based on a combined determination. DO NOT SEND INCOMPLETE PACKETS OF INFORMATION. IF INCOMPLETE PACKETS ARE RECEIVED, THEY WILL BE PLACED IN THE ON-HOLD FILE AND REVIEWED WHEN ALL OTHER COMPLETE PACKETS ARE PROCESSED AND REVIEWED.
- All future correspondence will need to be submitted to email@example.com
- TCNS Number (Include on all correspondence)
- Company Name
- Project Name, City, County, State
- Project Type: new build, collocation, expansion, tower type monopole, guyed-tower, height, use, access road existing or new build, utility lines-route with access road or new route, explanation of ground disturbance
- Total area surveyed in Acres
- Standard Contact information, name address i.e.
- File Search – please provide following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A summary of the records review with site numbers
- Provide a copy of the completed archeological file search of the APE, including the State Curator for all archeological sites identified during the investigation.
- Provide a copy of all known sites identified in the complete file search that include the unevaluated, undetermined and recommended ineligible sites for the National Register.
- Professional cultural/archaeological survey report
- Maps – Please provide all maps with section II to email@example.com
- Aerial and/or color USGS topographic maps locating project area.
- Send a KMZ file link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Table listing shovel test locations, width (cm), depths (cm), soils and results
- A copy of the SHPO’s response (comment is not contingent on SHPO comment letter)
- Please do not send paper copies of the 620-621 forms. We will only accept electronic copies.
- Inadvertent Discoveries
- Where human remains/funerary objects are discovered or may be involved within any area of Potential effects, we will use the provisions of the Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act.
- If tribal monitoring is needed, we will establish a Tribal Monitoring Agreement.
- After we have reviewed the completed packet, we will send a written response along with an invoice for review and response preparation fee of $750.00. Please make check payable to Otoe-Missouria Tribe.
Tribal Historic Preservation Officer
580-723-4466 x 202