Enrollment Forms

The Otoe-Missouria Tribe

The Otoe-Missouria Tribe

Enrollment Forms

ATTENTION TRIBAL MEMBERS: If you have recently had a name change due to marriage, divorce, etc., the Enrollment Office must have your marriage license or divorce decree or current drivers license or state issued identification card or court order and your new social security card and a completed Form W-9 in order to change your name in your enrollment record.

Address Changes – Effective February 2017, due to the problem with identity theft, the process of changing addresses was changed: 

Adult Members – This is a two-part form.  The first page is a Change of Address (COA) Affidavit and the second page is a IRS W-9 Form (located under the Enrollment Column on the webpage).  The COA must be completed and be signed, dated, and notarized.  The IRS W-9 form must be completed, signed, and dated and returned with the COA form. 

Minor Members – This is a one-page form and is located under the Enrollment Column on the webpage.  Only the custodial parent or legal guardian can complete this form and it must be signed in front of a notary.   Note:  documentation must be on file regarding custody. 

No address changes will be accepted by telephone, email, or faxes.   The COA and W-9 form can be either mailed or hand delivered to the Enrollment Office.

Any questions, please contact Ms. Miller at Ext. 238 or Ms. Hopper at Ext. 104

»Change of Address Form - Adults

»Change of Address Form - Minors

»Enrollment Application

»Descendancy Form

» W9 Form