LOW RENT HOUSING PROJECT
Low Rent Housing Project was created to address the need for temporary housing for tribal members located in the Red Rock area. The project consists of 48 rental units. Two and three bedroom houses, which some are handicap accessible, are located on 25 acres south of the tribal complex. Senior tribal members are given highest preference for occupancy.
For more information about low rent housing, contact the Housing Office at 580-723-4466 ext 345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCEPTING ELDER HOUSING APPLICATIONS FOR NEWLY CONSTRUCTED ELDER HOUSING UNITS AT BLUE RIVER MEADOWS HOUSING ADDITION BEGINNING APRIL 15
AVAILABILITY FOR JUNE 2019
- Elders ONLY, their spouses and medically approved caregiver--no minors
- Elders as defined by HUD is 62+ years of age
- Newly constructed housing
- No smoking
- 2 & 1 bedroom units
- Handicap accessible
- Energy efficient
- Must meet low-income guidelines
- All residents must clear criminal background check
- Enrolled Otoe-Missouria members preferred
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR FOR AN APPLICATION CALL 580-723-4466 ext 345. ONLINE APPLICATION AVAILABLE BELOW. COMPLETED APPLICATIONS MAY BE SENT TO email@example.com or L.Hall@omtribe.org. Or mailed to OMT Housing, 405 Wendall Drive, Red Rock, OK 74651. FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 580-723-4466 ext 345.