Role and Responsibilities
This position is responsible for providing maintenance of the Surveillance System and its related Components and ensuring that all department equipment is maintained in prime working condition.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES DEPARTMENT OPERATIONS
• Maintains the Surveillance System Repair Log.
• Responsible for maintaining the Door Access System.
• Installation, repair and troubleshooting of the equipment required to maintain the Surveillance System at the assigned location.
• Ensures that the Surveillance System complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulation sand controls of the organization, and the National Indian Gaming Commission (NIGC) and the Otoe-Missouria Gaming Commission (OMGC).
• Maintains excellent working relationships with other Company staff and all applicable regulatory commission and other agencies as may be applicable to ensure compliance.
• Performs all duties in accordance with company core values, objectives of the Otoe-Missouria Tribe, internal policies and procedures, as well as applicable laws and gaming regulations, including but not limited to, the state-tribal compact, IGRA, MICS, OM TICS, the Bank Secrecy Act, Office of Foreign Asset Control, USA Patriot Act and Privacy Act.
• Forms opinions and makes decisions based on information and the identification of available facts. Makes decisions or draws conclusions using available data and from experience.
• Investigates, evaluates information, and makes decisions regarding Surveillance System matters under the direction of the System Manager or IT/Property Manager.
• Continually evaluates means and methods of the Surveillance System to ensure maximum efficiency. Implements timely corrective action as necessary to ensure achievement of objectives.
• Makes effort to keep informed of company information and communications by reviewing property bulletin boards, digital signage and company newsletter.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Individual must be at least 21 years of age.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Five (5) years progressively responsible experience within specific area of responsibility; or three (3) years of supervisory experience within the casino gaming industry in an equivalent area of responsibility. Prior supervisory experience is desirable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Must be punctual and dependable in reporting to work as scheduled and completing assigned tasks.
• Red, write and speak the English language. Read professional publications, industry magazines/journal, newsletter and documents.
• Installs, troubleshoots and repairs electronic (digital and analog) video, audio and mechanical equipment quickly, efficiently, and effectively.
• Protect the Company’s value by keeping information confidential. • Perform assigned tasks under limited supervision. Follow written and verbal instructions.
• Work well alone or within a team.
• Present facts and recommendations in oral and written form. Prepare written reports and correspondence to upper management as required.
• Utilize MS Office products at basic (create new documents, open/edit existing documents) to intermediate (Import/export data, create templates) skill level.
• Exercise sound judgement and make decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job duties and responsibilities.
• Travel locally, regionally or out-of-state, as needed.
• Must be willing and able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; professional organizations; attending expos/conventions; and developing/maintaining professional and personal networks. Qualifications and Education Requirements
EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, WORK CARDS
Must be able to provide the following cards or work authorization documents: All documents required to show the incumbent is eligible to work in the United States. Required to pass a drug test and obtain and maintain a gaming license to work in a casino from the Otoe-Missouria Gaming Commission. It is the responsibility of the Team Member to have all appropriate document(s) current and valid at all times.
✓ Otoe-Missouria Gaming License
✓ Driver’s License
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of the job, the Team Member is regularly required to talk or hear. The Team Member is also regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The Team Member is required to reach with hands and arms, and to sit, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The Team Member must be able to lift and least 70 lbs. and push, pull or drag up to 50 lbs. Team Member must be able to work on ladders and in confined spaces.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Team Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The Team Member is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particulates, including second-hand environmental smoke. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to high. The Team Member may rarely be exposed to the risks associated in attempting to resolve issues with irate or difficult people.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED